Monday, February 11, 2013

Days at the Farm 2011

One thing I liked about working at Garden House was the farm. I would have loved that as a kid. The kids really enjoyed getting to pick veggies, plant, and dig. The farm also has a small pond with fish. I have lots of my own pictures of the kids from school and pics from our outings. I didn't want to put any pics on my blog for privacy reasons. Since my first year parents posted pics on my facebook of their kids I felt they would be fine with me posting pics. I didn't know if my Garden House parents would feel the same but... Garden House has a facebook page with pictures of us on it so... if you wanna see some you can go to their facebook page and look at them.... The kids are adorable! www.facebook.com/gardenhouse.preschool

No comments:

Post a Comment