Sunday, June 5, 2011

Goodbye Party... Off to Hong Kong

Over 1 year ago, David and I planned to start an adventure and move to Hong Kong... We knew we wanted to get out and see the world and why not Hong Kong! David served his mission there and had been dying to go back! I swear almost everyday the first 1 1/2 years of our marriage he mentioned wanting to go to HK. Since I majored in Early Childhood Ed. and Hong Kong is always looking for Native English Teachers that allowed me to easily find a teaching job. So we packed up and set off to the foreign land of Hong Kong... But before we left we had a goodbye party with my family and some friends. We had a BBQ in my family's back yard and had a crazy time! Here is a slide show of some pics we took while just goofing off....

No comments:

Post a Comment